The Ultimate Reading List
“The reading of all good books is like conversation with the finest minds of past centuries.”
- Rene Descartes
Are there any shortcuts to wisdom?
Certainly, books are a good place to start.
The right books of course.
However, you can only read so many of them in a lifetime and it’s often hard to choose which ones to go for.
So how do you select the ones that are worth your time?
One approach is to look at the books that smart and accomplished people have judged to be worthwhile.
Fortunately, many of these are available online and here are five lists to get you started:
1. Patrick Collison - Co-Founder, Stripe
2. Nassim Taleb - Essayist, Scholar and Author
3. Keith Rabois - Entrepreneur, Investor
4. Patrick O'Shaughnessy - Investor
5. James Clear - Author, Speaker
Any other great reading lists out there? Please do share in the comments section below.