How to become an expert in Happiness
What does it take to become an expert?
The short answer is a combination of theory backed up by a lot of practice.
There are no shortcuts. You've got to walk the walk.
Getting started on your journey is the hardest part and sometimes it can be so daunting that you’re not entirely sure where you should start. However, as a wise man once said, 'A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.'
With this in mind, we take a look at the 'everyone could do with a little more of it' subject of Happiness, with some top resources to set you off in the right direction.
1) Stumbling On Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
2) Happy: Why More or Less Everything is Absolutely Fine by Derren Brown
3) Happiness: A History by Daniel H. McMahon
4) Happiness: A Guide to Developing Life's Most Important Skill by Matthieu Ricard
5) The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor