The benefits of meditation
Several have even turned bathfuls of ice into water after being submerged for a few minutes!
The benefits of meditation are numerous. They’re almost superpowers (especially if you’re a Tibetan monk). Let’s look at them in terms of physical, emotional and cognitive benefits:
• It helps to improve your physical health and immune system
• It’s been proven to lower your blood pressure
• It helps you regulate emotions and choose your responses
• It reduces stress and anxiety
• It helps you to sustain your focus and concentration
• It has even been shown to help grow brain cells
It does take practice, but many of the benefits can be seen after just two months. So have patience - your rewards will be rich and plentiful.
To learn more about the brain and how to boost your productivity, creativity and memory sign up for the Brain Fitness course on our website.